Little Hippie loved the pencil topper mustaches so much that I thought it might be fun to make do a Valentine’s Day take on them. 4 sheets of cardstock ($2 total) and a package of DumDum suckers ($3.50) gave us enough materials to make 32 lollipop valentines.
- Cardstock (we got 7-8 mustaches per sheet, so multiply accordingly)
- Gel pen
- Tiny hole punch (an office hole punch is way too big. I have a very tiny hole punch [I think it’s 1/16″], which was a little too small,so I just punched 3 holes. You couldn’t tell once the lollipop was in there).
- Make a mustache pattern and trace it onto the cardstock. Cut out each mustache.
- Punch a small hole just below the center
- Write a message on one side
- Insert the lollipop into the hole with the top on the same side as the writing (so the writing won’t show to the world when the person is eating/wearing their valentine).