Sometimes, you just need a cookie. These come together in a flash with 3 ingredients, most of which will not require a walk of shame to your gym. Depending on the oats and chips that you choose, this dessert can be gluten free, dairy free, and vegan.
Yield: About 1 dozen cookies
- 1 cup quick oats (I pulsed rolled oats in the blender a couple of times)
- 3 very ripe bananas
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350. Line a baking sheet with parchment.
- Mash the bananas into a gooey mess.
- Stir in the oats until they are completely incorporated.
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Drop Tablespoons of dough onto the paper-lined tray. Bake 15-20 minutes. Allow to cool on the pan for at least 5 minutes before moving to a cooling rack (or your mouth).