Last weekend, the Hippie Husband made the best salsa I’ve ever tasted. No, for real. Best. Salsa. EVER. He made it for a party, but a small(ish) bowl stayed behind in our refrigerator because I was having trouble with the idea of sharing it.
The recipe couldn’t be easier. Check it out!
- 6 roma tomatoes (or a mix of tomatoes)
- 2 jalapeño peppers, seeded and stems removed
- 1/2 cup of unpacked cilantro, washed and long stems removed
- 1 large clove of garlic
- Juice from 1/2 of a lime
- 1 peach, pit removed
- 2 teaspoons white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- Throw it all in a food processor.
- Turn the processor on.
That’s it. Seriously. Let it go for about 20 seconds, check the consistency, and you’re ready to roll. Let it sit for a bit to allow the flavors to come together before serving.