A quick DIY turns a candy bar or gift card into an adorable gift!
- White felt
- Orange felt
- Black felt
- Googly eyes
- Hot glue
- White thread (optional)
Directions for Candy Bar Cover
- Cut one piece of felt that is about 1/2 inch larger than the candy bar all around.
- Cut a second piece of felt that is the same width, but slightly shorter than the candy bar (so that the recipient can see and grip the candy bar).
- Sew or hot glue the sides and bottoms of the two felt pieces.
- Cut the mouth, nose, and teeth. Glue the teeth to the mouth.
- Add eyes, nose, and mouth to the larger side (front) of the candy bar cover.
For the gift card holder – the instructions are the same, but you only need to make the front cover 1/4 inch larger than the gift card on all sides.